VCA’s Internship Program aims to give students a stronger grasp of medicine, develop their confidence, and arm them with the professional network necessary to flourish. As the country’s largest provider of post-graduate veterinary training, VCA is proud to offer more than 160 Internships at 27 specialty hospitals. Students who are looking to expand their horizons while enhancing their future earning potential can look to VCA’s Internship Program as a way of reaching these goals. Practice with the Best of the Best, build a strong medical foundation, and strengthen the skills you will use for the rest of your career.
- One more year of formal advanced training in a busy clinical setting.
- Academic didactic training and organized daily rounds
- Primary case responsibility under the supervision of top specialists & associates
- High volume diverse case load
- Formal Skills List
- Greater future earning potential
- Dedicated mentorship
- Strong support for residency applicants
- Medical benefits & CE stipend
VCA’s Internship opportunities are available through the AAVC matching program on www.virmp.org.